Recent Post

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Linkin Park: Live in London


Rather than this accidentally coming off as a #humblebrag, I figure I should just tell you straight: I turned on iTunes tonight, and saw a link to our show at the Roundhouse in London. Sometimes, when we do a show, I feel like it goes smoothly; other times, not so much. The iTunes show was the former, and I’m glad it’s up online for free, for those of you who are interested.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SHOW FOR FREE
…and BTW, if you haven’t heard about it yet, if you support Music For Relief HERE, you can get two tickets to a Linkin Park / B’z show at a secret location, to benefit children affected by Japan’s earthquake and tsunami.

Source : Linkin Park

0 komentar:

A THOUSAND SUNS

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More